Have you ever met someone like that and got tired of feeling that bad energy?
A lot of times we go through life thinking that how we feel, circumstances, and our thoughts is just “how it is”, but the truth is there are some very amazing mental tools and methods on how to overcome negativity.
Some Problems With Negative Thinking…
– Changing Your Mindset
Negative thoughts don’t just stay in the moment, they actually cause some pretty big ripples, here are just a short list of them:
1) They prevent you from enjoying the moment (In some case even hours, days or weeks!)
2) You begin focusing on what’s wrong, and lose gratitude and focus for what’s going right
3) You transfer that bad energy and mood to people you interact with effecting others days
4) When a positive does happen, you begin LOOKING for reasons it’s wrong
5) And it can actually effect your immune system – making you physical sick
There are a ton of other results that come from negative thinking but these are some main ones.
In the video below I speak about a gentleman I’ve interacted with a few times and how his constant negative state of mind became so obvious, I spent time thinking about it, and wondering about it, and felt the need to record my thoughts and talk about it.
I’ve seen how it’s had an even larger impact on his life than just the points listed above and has taken control of his life.
Here are some great quotes about negativity/positivity:
“Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you.” – Joel Osteen
There are some great ways for changing your mindset and learning how to overcome negativity like…
1) Identify your negative thoughts – We can control what we think about which leads to our actions, but if we aren’t aware of what’s making us feel negative than nothing can be changed
2) Ask yourself if that situation is in your control, or out of your control? (If it’s in your control than you can make a change, if it’s out of your control than why sweat it? It’s out of your hands
3) Ask yourself if your current condition is serving you, or hindering you? (Admitting to yourself that it’s only making things worse)
4) Look at the bright side in the situation (Yes, there is always a positive, even if someone stole your shirt you could tell yourself “Well, if they were willing to steal a shirt then they must have needed it more than me to resort to that. As long as they make use of it!)
It’s not always easy to start changing your mindset, but it’s ALWAYS worth it.
On the flip side, if you have the opposite routine in your thoughts – always finding a way to make things more positive, the ripple effect will go further than you could ever see or imagine. Effecting hundreds of thousands of people! But it starts with learning how to overcome negativity.
Below is a video where I go into some more detail on my experience, and some more tips on how I’d recommend we make a change in those situations or with people that we met.
[VIDEO] Changing Your Mindset
| How To Overcome Negativity
Whether it’s mental tools, listening to upbeat and exciting music, going for a walk or meeting with friends for some fun, there’s many ways to get out of the rut – and I’m sure you’d agree, it sucks being in those slumps. I hope this helps.
If you found some value in today’s video please feel free to share it on Facebook and with friends who would find it useful. I’d greatly appreciate if you left a comment below
I Appreciate you,
Peace & Prosperity!
Click here and Let’s Connect On Facebook!
Questions? Let’s talk – Cell: 519-590-6729
P.S. If you’re open to learning how to make more money this year passively on the side, and just haven’t discovered a way to do that, or are looking for someone to mentor and team up with you and take you by the hand to help you build a solid income for yourself, Click here now and follow the instructions.
Changing Your Mindset | How To Overcome Negativity